Man Arrested on Strength of Warrant
On January 4, 2022, officers with the Crime Suppression Unit arrested 37-year-old Dylan Jocko on the strength of a warrant.
Around 5:48 p.m. officers observed the accused in the 100 block of Albert Street West and determined he was wanted by the London Police Service for breach of probation. As officers approached the accused, he fled the area. After a short foot pursuit officers detained and arrested him.
A subsequent search found the accused to be in possession of a sawed off 12-gauge shotgun with tampered serial numbers, approximately 4.3 grams of a substance believed to be fentanyl and approximately 1.74 grams of a substance believed to be methamphetamine.
He is charged with:
- Breach of Probation x5
- Careless Storage of a Firearm
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
- Tampering with a Serial Number
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of a Weapon Contrary to an Order x4
- Possession of a Controlled Substance x2
- Resisting or Obstructing a Peace Officer
He was held for bail court.